The quick start guide is intended for players who look forward to taking part in Crossout tournaments.
How to Create a Flame Raiders Account
A Flame Raiders account allows you to participate in the tournaments, get rewards and earn badges. You can create it using your Gaijin.Net account.
- Go to the account creation page.
- Click the button Sign up through Gaijin.Net.
- Gaijin.Net login window appears. Type your login and password.
- Click the button Log in.
- Done! Your account has been just created. Now you can participate in our tournaments.
How to Apply for Participation
Before you apply for participation, read rules and the information about the tournament.
- Log in to the tournament system.
- Choose a tournament and click Submit on the right of its name.
- Click Apply for Participation.
How to Participate in a Tournament
Players receive invites to the “Custom battle” according to the schedule. The “Custom battle” is a special lobby that is created by tournament judges to host battles.
- Open the tournament bracket when it becomes available.
The tournament bracket is made 15 minutes before the tournament starts. Update the page to follow battles.
- Press Ctrl + F, type your nickname and find out when your battle starts.
- Accept the invite to the “Custom battle”; it appears in the top left corner of the screen. The most important thing is to stay in the garage at the right time.
How to Ask for Help
Ask a question or describe a difficult situation on our Discord server — and our team will help you!